Reed Plumbing’s approach to COVID-19
The health and safety of our clients and team is our highest priority.
During lock down and curfew, we wanted to let you know that we are still open and ready to help you with all your plumbing needs.
All our plumbers are fully equipped with COVID 19 Hygiene Toolkits, including hand sanitiser, masks, gloves, glasses and soap for frequent hand washing.
Taking advice from the Department of Health, we are implementing the following procedures:
All staff and technicians:
- Are required to complete a daily wellness check to ensure that they are fit to work
- They practice regular and thorough hand washing with soap and water, or alcohol based hand sanitiser
- Our staff practice respiratory etiquette, correct cough and sneeze covering.
- They sanitise their work areas including their mobile phones, tools and equipment
- Our technicians minimise being in-touch with other employees and third parties, including working from home where possible for office staff, setting capacity limits in our factory and office, and utilising contact-free delivery of supplies and equipment.
- Our technicians practice social distancing by maintaining 2m distance from clients and encouraging customers to maintain their 2m distance where possible
- We are not shaking hands (even when we wish we could!)
- All of ours staff wear regulation face masks to protect the community
- All our staff have the relevant permits to work
Before we book a plumber to attend your property we will ask you a series of questions and make sure you are all fit and well. This ensures the safety of everyone involved.
All our staff have the relevant permits to work
Contact Reed Plumbing and Drainage Solutions today. Immediate support 24/7 for all of your plumbing issues, including:
- Hot Water service + replacement
- Gutter Cleaning + CCTV
- Gas appliance service + install
- Drain unblocking + relining solutions
- Drain CCTV inspections and reporting
- Pressure limiting valve installation
- Leak detection – Gas / Water / Drains
- CO testing – heater service + replacement
- General Plumbing Maintenance and construction