For a HVAC Specialist and a More!
Be part of a growing business that strives to be ahead of the curve
About Reed Plumbing + Drainage Solutions
Due to continuous and consistent growth within our company, Reed Plumbing and Drainage Solutions are looking to employ new staff.
We are a family run business with a strong emphasis on a good work-life balance and strong culture. With a heavy focus on customer needs and quality assurance, we have worked hard to create a good reputation with our clients, including Melbourne water authorities, real estate agencies, insurance companies and many others.
Join the team
You will be provided with
1st or 2nd year Apprentice Plumber
We’re looking for an awesome 1st or 2nd year Plumbing apprentice to join our tight knit team. You will get valuable training and experience in all areas of plumbing including Drainage and Relining.
This candidate must have the following experience and attributes;
- Relevant trade qualification with a minimum of 4 years demonstrated HVAC experience and extensive diagnostic capabilities
- The ability to quote and manage customers’ needs and requirements
- Be able to provide recorded Carbon monoxide Tests as per VBA approved training.
- Upselling and securing new leads and opportunities
- Good organisational skills and ability to work unsupervised.
- Able to manage and train field staff including apprentices
- Able to manage stock, organise materials material and manage productivity
- Have excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to produce detailed reports on findings
- Have a positive, customer-focused attitude
- Be able to pass a police check, working with children check and pre-employment medical and drug test
- White card